Thursday, March 6, 2014

My Car Accident

So.... I was in a car accident just over 2 weeks ago. Long story short, I was driving straight through an unmarked intersection and another car came and t-boned me at full speed. Thankfully with the exception of a few cuts, bruises, and whiplash I was unharmed. My car on the other hand did not get off so easily. It was totalled. I was so sad because I love my car! I've had it ever since I got my license in high school

But the good news is that I got a new car! I was really lucky to find another Toyota Corolla (a newer one.) And I love it!

This whole experience has made me so grateful. I am so grateful that I was unharmed but most of all I am so grateful for my dad. I was in shock and in pain when I got in my accident and my dad was there right away and helped through everything. He helped me deal with the police, the insurance, getting a rental car, and finding a new car. I was really touched to see how much my dad cares about me and everything that he is willing to do for me. I love you dad.


5 comments:

  1. There are so many reckless drivers these days. I'm sorry you had to go through such a traumatic experience. It was nice of your dad to pick you up the time you were in shock. I can't think of any other person who would've helped me out but my dad as well. That was a really sweet post. I'm sure your dad is grateful that you only sustained minor injuries. I hope he's already read it. I can only imagine how touched he'll be. Good day! :)

    Steven Keltsch @ Allied Insurance Managers

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a relief that aside from the bruises you’ve got, you came out relatively safe from that accident. And as for your car, it’s a good thing you were able to find a new one immediately. It can be quite inconvenient to not have a personal mode of transport at all times. Anyway, take care!

    Diane Wilson @ Fletcher Chrysler

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! At least, it only took a short time for you to recover from the car accident. I'm glad you already got a new car, but I'm curious on what happened to the reckless driver who bumped your car. Did he took liability on the matter? I hope so. In any way, thanks for sharing that, Thaddeus! I hope you're faring great. All the best to you!

    Stephanie Waters @ Chastaine Law

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for this information.  I have to let you know I concur on several of the points you make here and others may require some further review. but I can see your viewpoint. https://www.eliaandponto.com/michigan-auto-accident-lawyer/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just want to let you know that I just check out your site and I find it very interesting and informative.. Elia & Ponto

    ReplyDelete