Friday, July 17, 2015

Venting

I am so sick of hearing about Bruce Jenner. Up until now I have not voiced my opinion because I didn't want to shine any more lime light on the matter, but this has gotten ridiculous. You can be happy about what he did, or think that people have the right to morph themselves into whatever they would like to be, but let's at least be honest about it. Bruce Jenner followed the current trend of "equality, be what you want to be" and became more famous for it. Which by the way is something that many people have done before him. Yes, you can say that it was brave because it is a subject that so many people have strong feelings about, but again let's be honest: how many of Bruce Jenner's friends and the crowd that he hangs out with are as far left and liberal as you can legally be? He made a decision that he knew that the majority of the people around him (especially the media) would not only support but also praise him for. Call it what you want but that's not all that brave. And if you don't support his decision, than you are considered an "evil, hateful, bigoted" person. In other words, if you believe that someone who is born male will always be male, even if they like to play dress-up, than you are closed minded and have no heart. I'm tired of it. I just had to get that off my chest. Best of luck Bruce Jenner. Please stay out of my news feed.

No comments:

Post a Comment