Saturday, August 16, 2014

Marriage is what brings us together today

Yesterday two of my best friends got married to each other. I have been planning this wedding for a LONG time. Ok, not really "planning" it, but I've been wanting it to happen. Same thing right? hahaha. They are so perfect together. They are both the kindest people you will ever meet.


Lance (aka, our extra roommate,) you have been such a great friend for the past 4 years. You were always there when we just wanted a buddy, sometimes till much later then we expected :) You watched Emma, the proposal, and other girly movies with us, and you even got up at 5:30 am on Friday mornings to play volleyball with us. You are amazing and I couldn't imagine anyone better for Jessica.


Jessica, I am so grateful that Sella invited you to come study a few years ago and I am so grateful that our amazing friendship came out of it. You have such a big heart. I'm so happy that you found someone that will always treat you like a queen. I know that you will be so happy with Lance.



I love you both. Congrats!
Live long and prosper.

No comments:

Post a Comment