Thursday, November 18, 2010

10 things i hate about the twilight series by kelly castillo


This an old favorite, I actually wrote it a year ago, but for those of you who have not read it, enjoy!


Ten things I hate about the Twilight series:

(please do not be offended if you do not share my opinion.)


10. Edward and Jacob would do anything for Bella no matter how stupid, ridiculous, and disturbing it is.


9. Bella has no real personality other then the fact that she is selfish, horny, and clumsy.


8. Bella.


7. The fact that edward sparkles in the sunlight. (its just a little lame that’s all I’m saying)


6. Everytime I thought the story was going to get a little more complex or deeper in meaning, and therefore more fascinating, she just went back to talking about how handsome Edward is.


5. Edward spends every night in Bella’s room.


4. These books are geared toward teenagers and they are full of talk of sex and in the 4th book… sex.


3. Not only have they made 4 lame books off of this but now they are making 5 movies too. HOW LONG WILL IT LAST!?!!?!


2. Bella wants Edward to turn her into a monster for the rest of eternity so she can be with him, but she doesn’t want to marry him.


1. Edward and Bella’s relationship is obsessive. They refuse to live with out each other if one dies the other will kill themself. This is not romantic. Its unhealthy and ridiculous, and I would never want my daughter to think that this is ideal.


I could go on but I don’t think I need to.

No comments:

Post a Comment