Monday, November 1, 2010

Chainsaws In The Bathroom

The fan in our bathroom has been making weird noises for awhile. So last time the cleaning lady came for cleaning checks, she noticed and kind of messed with it a little to try to "fix" it. Of course it didn't work, so now it just kind of sounds like a chainsaw slashing against metal everytime we turn it on.

My roommate and I love watching movies or shows together late at night on our laptops in our rooms. So the other night we watched a couple episodes of supernatural (particularly creepy ones that made us jump) and when we were done i got up to go to the bathroom. Yep, you guessed it. I accidently flipped the bathroom fan switch and the awful chainsaw noises started. I jumped a mile high and ran out of the bathroom as fast as i could. Then i just heard Rachel laughing from our bedroom.

I feel like I just got pranked by the cleaning lady. pranked bad.

2 comments:

  1. yay! haha That is what you get for watching scary movies! I love that you finally posted something!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! i know. i actually posted 2 things. i blogged last week :)

    ReplyDelete